Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

YOUR DOMESTIC LIFE AND YOUR CREATIVE MIND

YOUR DOMESTIC LIFE AND YOUR CREATIVE MIND
A worried little woman once came to me for counsel. She could not get along with her
husband. There was not enough money to clothe the family. Her children gave her a
great deal of trouble. She thought of herself as being hopelessly doomed to a life of
misery. She was sure of just one thing—she had no time in which to study for self-improvement.
I told her that the answers to her problems were contained in her Creative Mind. I
spent a little over an hour with her, explaining what I explain in this site.
Six months later she came back to tell me that her married life was now ideal, that she
had plenty of fine garments in her wardrobe, and that her children were now a joy
instead of a care.
All she had done was to build firm mind-pictures of the ideal conditions she desired.
These pictures literally became part of her Creative Mind. Yes, it also took a certain
amount of "doing"
in order to make her dreams come true. But only when she believed she could handle
her situation did she set about getting things done.
Because I believe that a happy marriage is wealth beyond measure, I devote many
pages to showing you how to find this happiness through the wonderful, natural power
of the universe and your Creative Mind.